Lets face it, we live in a fast-paced world--and what better way to spend it than rewarding yourself with a delicious paleo ice cream that takes literally 5-minutes to make and prepare.
This concoction of berries, honey, vanilla extract, cinnamon with coconut cream is perfect for a post-workout quick fix, dessert or sneaky midnight snack. The phytonutrient density of the berries will provide a great deal of fiber, antioxidants and essential vitamins--ensuring a happy gut, brain and body.
- ½ cup organic coconut cream (no added sugar)
- 1 cup frozen organic berries (blueberries and/or raspberries)
- teaspoon of vanilla extract
- tablespoon (or more) of Ceylon cinnamon
- tablespoon of raw honey (optional—if I haven’t had any carbs throughout the day)
- Pour frozen berries into a blender (I use the Nutribullet)
- Pour the coconut cream over the berries (this should make a solid clump of goodness)
- Add the vanilla extract, Ceylon cinnamon and honey
- Blend, and enjoy straight up like that.
5MPIC: Feat. The Worst Instructional Recipe Video
We can either live life consciously or unconsciously--I prefer the the former. When we are ever-conscious we are mindful, aware and present. Living consciously opens up doors to living a life filled with passion and excitement. I urge you to live consciously.